Saturday, November 20, 2021

Czech Hunter Vol. 192


Studio: Czech Hunter

No doubt " this guy was 200% straight. A muscle-boy working as a barman. He looked even a bit dangerous to me at the beginning. But his body and his looks somehow attracted me. But I decided to approach him slowly not pushing him too much. When I finally asked him if he would ever try sex with a man for money he said no. Last try: I mentioned the amount of 20.000 Czech Crowns. And suddenly I had his attention. Now it was my job to explain him what I exactly wanted. I didnt mention the fuck as that would have been to fast. So I offered him money for a blowjob. Well, the place we have chosen was too public even for me. After about 4 minutes when the 5th time someone came along disturbing us he agreed to follow me to a hotel.
Pretty fair-haired t-girl Claudia Hunter in red lingerie was banged on the forest. None. Casey Kisses wakes up her boyfriend watches in Hunter's Test from Lony Fetiches. Pretty fair-haired t-girl Claudia Hunter in red latex jackboots enjoys get! ting her butt nailed in the shade of trees. Blonde tranny babe Claudia Hunter in red latex jackboots enjoys getting her butt nailed in the shade of trees.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1147kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 398.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Henderson

Release Year: 2020 Studio: FakeTaxi Models: Mary Henderson Genres: Sex , Teen , Milf , Anal , POV Video language: English A ...